- Compnay Name:MEC Industries
- Registration Date:2018.12.26
- Country/Region :Korea
- Address :MEC B/D., 29, Olympic-ro 92-gil, Gangdong-gu,, Seoul
- Phone / Fax :82-2-4195020 / 82-2-4192780
- Contact:James Baek
Our ESD Gloves protect sensitive equipment from static charges. These Gloves are used for their electronic discharge properties up to surface resistivity of 2 x 10e7-8 ohm/sq.
- Made of static control carbon yarns (ESD) and copper yarns (Conductive)
- Excellent when tactile sensitivity is important in handling small parts
- Use where cleanliness or charged device model (CDM) and ESD control is required
- Provides protection to operator's hands and product being handled
- Good elasticity, ventilation and minimizing sweat buildup
- Provides sure gripping ability
- Surface Resistivity: 2 x 10e7-8 ohm/sq (ESD)
2 x 10e3-4 ohm/sq (Conductive)
- Good for handling electronic instruments, circuit boards and components.
- To prevent products from miscellaneous disturbances or accidents caused by static electricity.
- Antistatic treated surface semiconductors, micro-processors and compact disks.
- Assembling LSI, VLSI, Semiconductors as well as computers and precise instruments
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931